Motorhome Tour Inclusions
- One-night Vancouver Airport hotel accommodation and transfers
- RV Park charges on full hook up sites (Where available)
- Motorhome hire with included mileage
- Vehicle insurance with CAD $750 excess (Bond Required)
- Detailed trip notes with maps and driving instructions, GPS Unit.
- Group activities, meals/dinners as listed below
- Tour leader services
Included activities day tours and entrance fees:
- Return Internal Flights Vancouver – Whitehorse
- Destruction Bay – Group Dinner
- Fairbanks – Sternwheeler Riverboat Cruise: Includes Indian Village, Sled Dogs, Float Plane Display and Lunch
- Chicken – Town tour
- Dawson City – Entry Diamond Tooth Gerties
Not Included: Fuel (Allow CAD/USD $1,000-$1,500 per motorhome, per tour) food or items of a personal nature, Canadian national park fees.
Vancouver – Whitehorse – Alaskan Highway – Anchorage – Top of the World Highway – Whitehorse
Day 1 VANCOUVER
(One night hotel and transfers included)
Day 2 FLY VANCOUVER – WHITEHORSE PICKUP MOTORHOMES
Overnight local RV Park
Day 3–4 ALASKAN HIGHWAY
After our overnight stop at Whitehorse in the Yukon we travel on to Destruction bay on the shores of Lake Klune. We have a group dinner here which often features freshly caught lake trout. The group crosses into the USA at Beaver Creek with an overnight stop at Tok – The sled dog capitlal of Alaska
Day 5 – 6 FAIRBANKS
At Fairbanks we have an included 3-hour cruise on the Discovery 3 a sternwheeler paddle boat. Included is a float plane display, sled dogs and Indian Village visit followed by a miner’s lunch
Day 7 DENALI NATIONAL PARK
One night dry camping with your choice of free or low cost tours and park activities
Day 8 – 10 ANCHORAGE
(3 nights) Free time to explore the city, take one of the many optional day tours or a float plane flight.
Day 11 – 14 TOP OF THE WORLD HIGHWAY TO DAWSON CITY
Our trip through to Dawson city includes a night at Chicken, an old mining town We take an included town tour. At Dawson City we have a group visit to Diamond Tooth Gerties with Can-Can girls and great entrainment
Day 15 KLONDIKE HIGHWAY – DAWSON CITY to WHITEHORSE
On this section we travel part of the Klondike Highway through to Whitehorse, the Yukon capital. The motorhomes are returned on day 16 . Those joining the optional cruise will travel to Vancouver by air.